In getting ready for our first Sunday service I started asking myself and our team a few questions:
“Why do we go to church? What benefit is there in attending church regularly… for me, for you, for others?”
So one thing lead to another and our team started giving reasons for why they come to church. Some of these are inspiring and then others are just funny. Hopefully all of them will make you want to come to church! We hope to see you this Sunday, at 11a.m.
1. Jesus went to church.
2. The Cowboy’s don’t come on till later in the day.
3. You might make new friends.
4. All the free donuts and coffee you can eat/drink!
5. Getting to be a part of something that is making a difference in the community/world.
6. We have been praying for you to come!
7. Your kids will love it.
8. Help you find your purpose in life.
9. Worship with other believers.
10. Deepen your relationship with God.
11. It is a great stress reliever.
12. God is honored when we go to church.
13. You belong HERE.
14. There is nothing else good on tv at 11am on Sunday.
15. You will find hope.
16. It is better than staying home and mowing the yard.
17. You will leave feeling inspired to make a difference.
18. Your kids will learn about Jesus.
19. It is fun!
20. When we take time for God it is amazing what begins to happen in our life!
21. Gives you a bigger vision for your life.
22. Helps give life meaning.
23. Jesus will be there.
24. If you are single you might find your future spouse ☺
25. It helps to know there are other people that have the same struggles as you.
26. Church is where you can learn that GOD is FOR YOU.
27. The music is AWESOME!
28. The church is a shelter for you when life is tough.
29. You’ll be loved.
30. You know you want to go!
31. God has a word for you.
32. We are better together.
33. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain!
34. You will be accepted just as you are!
35. You could meet your new best friend.
36. You can receive Jesus as your Savior.
37. It will be your kids favorite day of the week!
38. The best people we have ever known, we have met at church.
39. The Bible tells us we should.
40. Life is more fun when you are a part of your local community.
41. You could lead others to the HOPE you have found!
42. You are always glad you went!
43. You can get prayed for
44. It helps you live life to it’s fullest potential.
45. It will help change your perspective of the world around you.
46. You will understand the Bible better.
47. It will help grow your walk with God.
48. Being there will set a good example for your kids.
49. We want to meet YOU!
50. It is a place you can come laughing or crying and find just what you need, safety.
51. Because life is not meant to be endured but LIVED to the fullest.
52 Those who are planted in the house of God will flourish in the courts of their GOD.
53. The people are genuine.
54. Church is the birthing place of dreams and development facility of your talents.
55. The people are genuine.
56. You will like it!
57. The messages are inspiring.
58. Church is a great place to find great people.
59. Because everyone wants to be a part of something that is making a difference!
60. It can change your life forever!